Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Sign In

Grade 3 Blue Mountain Trip for Wednesday June 13, 2018 Postponed

Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Thursday, June 14, 2018

Tuesday June 12, 2018
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Unfortunately, we have been forced to make the decision to postpone our Trip to Blue Mountain tomorrow, Wednesday June 13, 2018. Administration and teachers have looked at all the weather report sources and all are calling for strong thunderstorms sporadically throughout the day and rain all day. Blue Mountains attractions are weather dependent and as such we will be very limited as to what we can do.
We look forward to attempting our trip again on Monday June 18th, 2018. Please have your child ready to participate with closed toed shoes, sun screen, a hat and extra snacks.
Thank you for your understanding,
Administration, Mrs. Wood, Ms. Gordon and Ms. Napasney
School News